Monday, September 5, 2011

A More Deliberate Existence

I know I've been absent an awful lot from the blog lately.

I know I say that on a semi-regular basis.

I'm trying to be better.

Lately, I've been mulling over the concept of living a more deliberate life.  So many of the things I focus on throughout the day are outside of my immediate control.  I obsess over the long term while neglecting the here-and-now.  I feel like I'm half-assing it through the day to day and I don't like it.

In the midst of the recent chaos (recent? haha), I'm taking a bit of time to try and map out the important parts of my life and how to treat them with a little more thought, care, and respect.  Faith, family, home, hobbies, and self all need a bit more care.  I'm almost at a point where I'm ready to share my new goals.

While I continue to muse, enjoy a picture of the cutest little monster this side of...well anywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment