Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fandom

In honor of NaBloPoMo, of which I only seem to participate in spats but hey, everyone needs a goal, this post is about those things of which I am a fan.

*deep breath* I am officially proclaiming myself a fan of:
  • The smell of freshly cut grass - heavenly!
  • Everything Christmas - the songs, the cold air, the decorations, the hymns - love it!
  • Ghostbusters - the finest movie ever made.  Period.
  • Reading magazines back to front while lying on my bed with my head at the foot and my feet at the top
  • Ella chattering to herself as she plays
  • Late night spent talking and drinking wine with my parents and brother
  • Car trips with my husband
  • Taking work off early on a sunny day to run errands and just feel free!
  • Cheesy tv show marathons *coughghostwhisperercough*
  • The way I feel after a really good work out at the gym
  • Walking through the neighborhood with dog, baby, and husband
  • Books - old, new, mine, borrowed, or from the library - I love them all!
Those are just a few things that make me smile extra-wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment