Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Blahs

  1. I slept horribly and dreamt about my daughter choking on food or drowning - ick.
  2. A group of gym-y type people took over the general space left at the Y for stretching to do a little calisthenics class of their own so I was left to do my stretching kind of in a pathway/open area with no mat.
  3. I got to the gym late because of an internal argument over sleep and thus had 4 of the 6 showers occupied, leaving me either the handicap one or a center one.  I chose the center one thinking someone else might need the wider stall with the seat and I ended up with the one with a clogged drain.  I had to block the mental image of all this dirty (and not all my) water pooling around my ankles and shower as quickly as possible.
  4. I left my cell phone at home.
  5. I had meeting, meeting, client meeting, meeting before I even got to have a sip of my coffee this morning.
  6. My throat is sore and I just don't have time to be sick.
Grr.  Monday go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment