Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Eventful day = tired girl

I had a good day! I sound so surprised but today felt like a normal day from when I was in South Carolina and it's been a really long time since I've been able to say that.

I got up at a normal time (nothing unusual there), assisted in wrangling the cats into their respective crates for a trip to the vet (it's a yearly traumatic event for Pecan and I have the wounds to prove it), and finally, lo and behold, I spent the rest of the day with a friend and out among the living. It was awesome! We didn't do much - went to the nearby Air Force base to go to the exchange to look for shoes and purses (which made me think of Kristen and our trip to Camp Pendleton's on a similar trip and made me miss her), ate lunch at Del Taco (yay!), and ended up back at her place chatting.

Simple and yet so phenomenally welcome! I was out and about and busy all day and I felt human! :) *deep contented sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment