Sunday, November 8, 2009

Explaining My Radio Silence

Sadly...my computer has died. Well, it's not dead so much as resting with a severe concussion and no earthly idea of what it is. It can't find it's hard drive. *sigh* It keeps showing me a folder and either an exclamation point or a question mark. It's been over a week since I've turned it on. Sad to say that this loss coupled with our now complete lack of internet, purloined internet but whatever, at our apartment means not a whole lot of interweb time for me.

I'm currently typing this blog from Craig's computer using the church's internet. Go me.

On the upside, I do believe my computer is fixable but we just don't have the money to fix it at this time - we don't even have the money to get it looked at so for a time it will sit quietly in a corner until things shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment