Saturday, January 1, 2011

Friends

Over at National Blog Posting Month the theme for January is "Friends." In an attempt to kick start my new year, I've decided to give blogging every day for a month a try. (I've been in a very serious mood of "New Opportunities! New Perspective! New Attitude! New Me!" on account of new glasses - just go with me on that - and I think this mood is coming out as dedication and committment - weird.)

I've been mulling over Friends Post #1 all day. Obvs, every post in January doesn't HAVE to be about friends but a bit of guidance, especially at first, never hurt anyone. I spent the day out and about with the fam and I quietly thought about how to begin. Do I talk about old friends? New friends? Crappy friends? Friends of friends? I settled upon "best friend" even though I *know* it'll make me sound crazy sappy.

My best friend is my husband. We are peas in a pod and it's kind of scary at times. Yeah, we bitch at each other at times and he can be so beyond exasperating at times but there isn't another soul out there who is more fun to spend time with - whether we're watching tv show marathons, cooking, or taking a trip. I'm pretty damn lucky to have him in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment