Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Already?!

September is here at my doorstep and it has shown up with gifts: dwindling free time, a bit of extra work to bring a bit of extra money in, and a reminder that the hellish month of October is mere steps away (hellish for work and briefly heavenly for a mini-vacation to Kate's wedding!).

I'm going to try to stay up to date on the blog in order to a) keep it interesting and b) keep my head on straight by blogging my way through a bunch of mini-goals I'll be setting for myself.

My mini-goals for this week are:

Mini-goal 1: Finally sit down and put fingers to keyboard to write about Ella's first trip across the country, my last visit with my grandma, and her subsequent passing.

Mini-goal 2: Blog/picture entry about the recent visit with the inlaws - lots of fun!

Mini-goal 3: Head over to Joanne Fabric and wander the aisles in an attempt to finally narrow down craft project/fabric choices for my first stab at true craftiness - making stockings for the family!

Mini-goal 3.5: Blog about said laughably ambitious craft project and its progress!

Whew! That's quite a lot for a week that still has work, work II, and housework not to mention finally getting back into the flow after my trip to Indiana and a week long visit from family. I feel as if it's been ages since I've been restful in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment