Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reconnected!

We have internet at home! Woot! I will now be able to post a bit more than recently. My posts and thoughts seem to have gotten lost in the shuffle of the last few months. I would write everything down I needed to do on the internet, pack up all bits and pieces, and trek over to Craig's office or the library to get connected. I would then realize I had hours of stuff to cram into a fraction of that time and thus posting ended up last and was never done.

I now have no excuse. To increase my excuse-less status, I now have a fully repaired computer. I took my Mac into the Apple store today and in one hour they not only gave me a totally new hard drive (goodbye old hard drive and along with it pictures from Seattle from our visit for Craig's interview and a bunch of notes for myself on stickie notes) but also a new external case for the computer as my old plastic one was chipped and cracked. They completed this helpful and speedy service for FREE! Woot! Apparently my warranty is still good. Yay!

Thank goodness I had recently backed up my comptuer so I didn't lose too much data.

Best. Day. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment